|JOB TITLE: Accounts Receivable Specialist
LOCATION: Boise, ID.
CLASSIFICATION: Full Time Non-Exempt Hourly
COMPENSATION: Competitive Salary based on experience
Impact Group, located in the Boise, Idaho is looking at expanding its Accounting team by adding an Accounts Receivable Specialist. The qualified candidate will be able to work in a collaborate environment whose primary focus is to assist the accounting department with the daily, weekly and monthly financial reporting process in accordance with current accounting policies and procedures of ImpactSales LLC., with outstanding customer service.
Impact Group is a dynamic and growing leading grocery broker in the CPG industry. With multiple locations and teams situated strategically across the United States, we provide food broker representation for thousands of products from a wide array of remarkable CPG industry brands.
- Working with a team to reconcile payment back up information against system generated purchase orders
- Reviewing backup information to correctly allocate revenue to the appropriate period
- Estimate revenue for clients based on payment history
- Interacts and communicates professionally with internal and external customers
- Understands and follows all operational policies and procedures
- Contributes positively to a team environment
- Make collection calls when necessary
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience in a similar roll
- 2 + years’ experience working in accounts receivable/collections.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suites with a strong excel understanding
- Strong analytical skills
- Must have ten key experience
- Strong organizational skills and time management are essential.
- Comfortable with consistent computer work through the day
- Comfortable with detailed reports and computer interfacing
- Must be able to interact and communicate professionally with internal and external customers
- Must be able to work within a team dynamic
- Helpful attitude and friendly demeanor
- Must be willing to learn and acquire the skills necessary for the job
- Must be able to work in a high growth environment in constant change and flux
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to be coached as well as coach and develop others
- Ability and willingness to collaborate across various departments within the organization and develop best practices
- Positive attitude that is adaptable within a changing environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off & 9 Paid Holidays
- Basic and Supplemental Life and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability