|Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Boise, ID
Classification: Regular Full-time, Exempt
Salary: Competitive Salary Based on Experience
The primary role of the Marketing Coordinator is for overall coordination of marketing projects, as assigned by the Marketing Manager or Directors. The Marketing Coordinator will be in continual communication with the Managers/Directors to understand all details of their projects. He/she should have the ability to thoroughly communicate the details of a project to on-site advertising specialists.
Responsibilities include project management, print management, and both on/off site relations with various clients.
The Marketing Coordinator will act at all times to assure the highest level of ethics, professionalism and personal performance possible. He or she will work enthusiastically to meet or exceed all performance goals set by the company, and will contribute his or her utmost to assist the marketing department in achieving its stated goals.
- Assist internal teams with building and maintaining presentations
- Conduct research to analyze customers’ behavior (e.g. purchasing habits, trends and preferences)
- Design and implement successful marketing campaigns
- Set up tracking systems for online marketing activities
- Track progress with Marketing Managers and/or Marketing Specialists
- Identify and analyze competitors
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing sales data
- Collaborate with the design department to produce promotional materials
- Craft clear product marketing copy
- Organize promotional activities for new products/services
- Assisting team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
- Organizing the production of branded items such as stationery and merchandise
- Supporting the in-house marketing and design team by coordinating and collating content
- Producing additional marketing communications, such as flyers, brochures and exhibition-related projects
- Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors
- Assisting with the production of artwork, sourcing images, print buying and checking copy.
- Produce clear and concise written correspondence in the form of letters and emails
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proficient with Microsoft suite of products, specifically PowerPoint
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator, or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
- Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics and Google AdWords’
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Confident and outgoing personality.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Well organized and self-motivated.
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree recommended but not required or equivalent professional experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off & 9 Paid Holidays
- Basic and Supplemental Life and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability