JOB TITLE: Retail Sales Associate -Merchandiser -PT
STATUS: Regular Part-time, Non-exempt
Salary: Competitive wage based on experience
LOCATION: Wichita, KS.
Responsible for conditioning sections/IRC placement/date checking/roller compliance/shelf tag compliance/audits/retail checks/Kompass compliance/new item placement/correcting OOS/presell our manufacturer’s products/ interacting with store management team based on a scheduled process to a definable territory or stores. This position will cover stores in Wichita, Kansas market.
- Cultivating and maintaining professional relationships at the store level in order to increase the sales of our manufacturers’ products to our end client
- Must be able to read and follow a plan-o-gram (POG)
- Perform duties such as cleaning sections as needed, installing new racks, moving and displaying merchandise properly, checking date codes and applying Instant Redeemable Coupons (IRCs) on merchandise product. Working with BULK items.
- Accurately prepare, process, submit and manage documentation related to assigned work
- Adhere to safety procedures
- Must complete all daily tasks and other store work requests assigned by their Division Sales Manager in an efficient manner.
- Regular attendance at work
- Other tasks as assigned
- Must be 18 years or older and possess a valid driver’s license, transportation and insurance
- Ability to work independently and within a team concept
- Must possess good problem-solving skills.
- Person must present themselves in a professional manner
- Must have basic computer skills; to include the use of an iPad for work programs
- Requires continuous driving from store location to store location
- Ability to work early hours, or overnights as scheduled
- Must have valid driver’s license and insurance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to lift up to 50 pounds, lift products above head to reach shelves. Requires bending, stooping, squatting, lifting and standing. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Must be able to stand on a step stool or ladder
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is moderate
- Some travel may be required, and is based on business need
- Proper business attire is to be worn at all times when working in stores (Refer to Enterprise Dress Code)