Job Title: Sales Support Assistant
Location: San Ramon, CA.
Classification: Full-Time, Non-exempt
Salary: Competitive Salary Based on Experience
To support the Sales Manager, Retail Sales Associates, and Merchandisers in the daily execution of business by creating and updating business forms, organizing resources, assisting team in making deadlines, and acting as a liaison between Managers and Reps/Merchandisers and Department and vendors/retailers.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Creating and updating various forms, spreadsheets, and sales trackers on a regular and as needed basis
- Compiling and sending sales support documents to field sales reps and merchandisers
- Compiling and sending sales report documents to vendors and other regional managers
- Compiling and formatting audit data in Excel
- Creating, formatting and updating multiple sales reports in Excel
- Implementing, tracking, and follow-through on reports and projects to and from the field utilizing Outlook and Excel
- Thorough and consistent tracking of new and changing products utilizing Excel and several internet reporting sites.
- Multi-tasking various projects, deadlines, reports
- Be prepared to design & assist on PowerPoint presentations for vendor meetings, sales team meetings, etc.
- Assist in planning monthly sales meetings (includes unpacking and preparing samples for each sales team member)
- Excellent planning, organizational, and project/timeline management skills
- Proactive in finding information required to complete tasks
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with customers and peers
- Above average ability to handle change in a positive manner
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office and Outlook (especially Excel)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an administrative assistant in fluid, paperwork heavy environment or the equivalent preferred
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel (Should know VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off & 9 Paid Holidays
- Basic and Supplemental Life and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability