JOB TITLE: Senior Accountant
LOCATION: Boise, ID.
CLASSIFICATION: Full-time / Exempt
SALARY: Competitive Salary Based on Experience
Impact Group, located in the Boise Idaho, is looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join the team at our Corporate office. The qualified candidate will be able to work in a collaborate environment whose primary focus is to assist in all areas of financial reporting.
Impact Group is a dynamic and growing leading grocery broker in the CPG industry. With multiple locations and teams situated strategically across the United States, we provide food broker representation for thousands of products from a wide array of remarkable CPG industry brands.
- Manage the month end closing process and prepare journal entries with proper supporting documentation.
- Prepare and analyze general ledger account reconciliations and resolve discrepancies.
- Audit expense reports (Concur) to ensure compliance with company policies.
- Drive development of new processes and policies as well as refining and enhancing existing processes.
- Prepare information as required by external auditors to support annual audit.
- Assist in the gathering of information necessary for the completion of business tax returns.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge and Requirements:
- Ideal candidate will have experience in Microsoft Navision, Sage, Concur and have advanced Excel skills.
- Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- High level of professionalism and integrity.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of hands-on AP/AR
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Self-directed, able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree required with emphasis in accounting or finance preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting functions.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off & 9 Paid Holidays
- Basic and Supplemental Life and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability