Impact Group Sourcing Solutions – Ready for Business & Accepting New Requests!
Our newly formed Impact Group Sourcing Solutions Team specializes in the development of store brand sourcing programs tailored to meet our retail customer’s specific needs. This division of our company reapplies a successful import and distribution business model to not only fill “white space” within existing customers, but also engage new customers.
Ultimately, we apply more than 25 years of experience in global sourcing, international logistics and a robust distribution infrastructure to customize a product and supply chain solution that will maximize a retailer’s sales potential, while minimizing inventory investment.
Some of the key benefits customers can realize when working with our dedicated Team include:
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) certified importer with international logistics, currency exchange and product expertise
- Ability to ship direct, or receive, pick and consolidate products in the IMPACT GROUP distribution facility, maximizing our Retail Partner’s freight utilization and inventory turns
- Documented quality assurance for all products, manufactured by a global network of GFSI / ISO certified suppliers
- Experience sourcing a wide-range of products (e.g. Organic) and packages (e.g. sustainable), to meet the consumer’s changing tastes
- Assistance throughout product life-cycle, from inception and testing to label development
- Current core lines of product expertise include: Olive Oil, USDA Certified Organic Coconut Water, USDA Certified Organic Chocolate, Artichokes, Minced Garlic, Hazelnut Spread, Speculoos (Cookie) Spread, Coffee Pods (Nespresso Type) and Chow Mein Noodles
So, whether it’s sourcing current store brand items (e.g. commodity rebid), product innovation or supply chain consolidation, if you are interested in learning more, please complete our Request Services for Building Your Brand form and select “Sourcing Solutions” from the Service Type drop down menu.
If you have additional questions about our capabilities, contact Tim Houston, at (937) 853-5336.