Our goal is to provide you the most effective DATA-DRIVEN and ACTIONABLE insights to manage your business efficiently and drive sales growth. Our suite of syndicated tools and experienced analytics resources will uncover insights to best position your brand for growth.
Impact Group Typical Analysis Types:
- Category Analysis – size of the prize, health of the category, opportunities, and threats
- Competitive Landscape Analysis – brands, item assortment, promotions, opportunities and threats
- Promotional Analysis – efficiency on spend, effectiveness on lift in sales, price point analysis, feature & display analysis
- Assortment Suggestions – sizes, flavors, etc.
- Root Cause Analysis to diagnose problems
- Distribution – recommendations and tracking
- Sales Projections and Forecasting
- Upcoming trends in emerging categories, products, ingredients, manufacturing processes, etc.
Impact Group Tools:
- IRI Unify
- Nielsen for Whole Foods and Smart and Final
- Spins Natural and Conventional Channel Data
- UNFI/KeHE/Whole Foods portal data
- Numerator Promotions Tool
- Mintel Food and Beverage Insights
- Experienced analysts and leaders in category management and shopper insights
Our analytics tools put to use:
A client was looking to get fair share of space on one of their brands and to understand how another brand was performing at key retailers. Our analytics team partnered with our client managers to provide actionable insights and new tools to manage the brands moving forward.