The Impact Group Retail Merchandising Team has strong store level relationships with both national and regional retailers. They have deep knowledge of store level operations in large chains and smaller independent stores across the country. The Retail Merchandising Team provides a myriad of services that offer another layer of sales support for your brand.
- Continuity coverage
- Custom surveys
- Sales allocations
- IRC application
- Divisional programs and opportunities
- Reset services and capabilities
We accelerate communication and response gathering by leveraging our unique and proprietary technology. We pride ourselves on the continued investment in our retail merchandising teams and truly see them as the key to your success. Our team of over 400 retail reps cover conventional grocery, natural food stores and mass merchandisers on a set schedule. Some of our highest volume stores are covered up to two times per month. We use the latest technology to “fish where the fish are” meaning we are efficient and quick to fix problems based on timely data. Our primary focus is on maximizing your brands ACV percentage by keeping your items on the self and in stock!
iris – (Impact Retail Information Systems)
iris is our proprietary retail management software. Designed by us, written by us, updated by us. Why? We know retail!
- Gives us the ability to set individual objectives by client brand by chain by store.
- Provides real time feedback of store level activity, pricing, display, competitive activity, etc.
- Tracks the date and time of the visit and the amount of time the representative spends in the store.
- Retail Associates have client objectives for every store call and ensure the objectives for that store have been met before they leave.
- Route Track Management enables most efficient routing to maximize time management and productivity.
- Sales Managers can view Sales Representative’s routes and all of their activities in real time.
- GPS location is tracked at the time of response with the ability to attach a picture to any response.
- Response level alerts can be toggled to notify sales and retail management of store-level issues.